I have sticky keys on my P80. I check the most serious one and it appears to be broken as some others suggested. I initially just tried to glue the broken piece together but it doesn’t solve the sticky issue completely. I eventually tried the needle method described in this blog post. I think it…
Example: Am -> x8989x -> E7
Didn’t realize that this piece is related to Paganini.
Ab. And consequently we could replace chords G and F with Ab and Fm. And replacing Dm with Dm7b5 or Db can sound great as well. Update: Some songs with Ab (VIb) Butterfly: C Em F Ab Bb C (kind of cool here) Remember me: G Eb G